Information pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003
We wish to inform you that your personal data will be used by Faro S.r.l Via Rose di Sotto, 38/C
25126 Brescia (Italy) in full respect of fundamental principles laid down by the D. Decree 196/2003 for the protection of personal data.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND ITS PURPOSES
Below, we summarize the operations we carried out that involve the collection, preservation and processing of your personal data and purpose is the collection and storage of your information in order to supply the service provided through the portal and to provide judicial authorities with the information requested if necessary.
RULES 'OF TREATMENT
The data will be processed by automated.
FREEDOM 'OF CONSENT AND CONSEQUENCES OF A REFUSAL
The conferment of your data is optional. However, in case of refusal of consent we will be unable to provide the services required.
OWNER AND MANAGER OF TREATMENT
The data controller is Faro S.r.l Via Rose di Sotto, 38/C
25126 Brescia (Italy) . Responsible for the processing of personal data are the subject of the company in charge of such management.
We inform you that all concerned can exercise their rights under article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which are summarized below:
· To be through free access to the contents of the Register of the existence of personal data concerning him;
· To be informed about:
- Name, title, company name, domicile, residence and headquarters of the owner of the treatment.
- Aims and methods of treatment
- Name, title, company name domicile of the controller;
· To obtain from the owner:
- Confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him and disclosed. Information regarding the logic and purposes of the treatment.
- Removal and transformation in anonymous form of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
- Updating, correction or integration of data.
- Certification that the operations in numbers 2 and 3 have been brought to the knowledge regarding the contents of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated unless this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means disproportionate to the protected right.
· To oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him or even to the scope of the collection;
· To oppose, in whole or in part, the processing of personal data concerning him, for purposes of commercial information or sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or interactive commercial communication and be informed by the owner, not later than the time in which data is communicated or disclosed the possibility of freely exercising this right.
For each application referred to in paragraph 1, letter c) n.1) may be requested to, if not confirmed the existence of data concerning him, a charge not exceeding the costs actually incurred, in the manner and within the limits set by the regulation.
The rights referred to in paragraph 1 in relation to personal data concerning deceased persons may be exercised by anyone who is interested.
In exercising the rights referred to in paragraph 1 subject may grant, in writing, delegate or proxy to individuals or associations.
The regulations on professional secrecy of the journalistic profession, the source of the news.
To exercise your rights under art. 7 D. Decree 196/2003 and summarized above, the user must send a written request to:
Faro S.r.l Via Rose di Sotto, 38/C
25126 Brescia (Italy)